Dr. Menon is an accomplished Pediatrician with a wealth of experience and a strong academic background. He holds an MD in Pediatric Medicine from India and a MRCPI Pediatrics from the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland. Additionally, he has a Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine from Medvarsity, Apollo Hospitals and an MBA in Hospital Management
Over the past 30 years, Dr. Menon has worked in various prestigious medical institutions in India, Oman, United Kingdom, Australia and UAE, demonstrating his expertise and commitment to Pediatric care. Some of his notable positions include:
• Consultant Pediatrics and PICU: Specialized Rehabilitation Hospital (Capital Health), Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Consultant & Head of the Department Pediatrics: Amana Healthcare Medical and Rehabilitation Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Consultant Pediatrics, Pediatric Intensive Care Unit: Sheikh Khalifa Medical City, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Senior Registrar Pediatrics: The Canberra Hospital, Canberra, Australia
• Senior Registrar Pediatrics & Neonatology: Pilgrim Hospital, Lincolnshire, UK
Dr. Menon’s special interests lie in Pediatric Critical care and Long term Ventilation, as well as teaching Pediatric Advanced Life Support. He has recently developed a keen interest in Hospital administration and Healthcare management.